Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Post!

I'm starting this blog as a way to keep in touch with family and friends while on my trip to China! Here's a basic overview of my trip:
The trip is through the Confucius Institute at Cleveland State University. My classmate, Julia, and I were both accepted into the program, and are very excited. We depart from Cleveland on July 15, and the trip is two weeks long. The cities we will be staying in are Tianjin and Beijing.
I'll post again as July 15 nears, and throughout the trip.
24 more days!

7 comments:

  1. I dont think you realize how long it took me to find your blog. :) well it sounds like you are having fun and im proud to say im your first comment.

    -Karli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lo! Just wanted to let you know how proud of you that I am. Can't wait to hear from you. Have fun, be safe and soak it all in.

    I love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check your blog every day. I am sending your blog link to MS Chinese I students. Take care and have lots of fun.

    Ms. Chang

    ReplyDelete
  4. logan
    how is the weather over there???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Everyone,

    This is Logan's mom. For some reason, he is not able to post to this blog over in China. He's tried several times and it simply wont go through. He apologizes and wants you to know that he will share all of his stories when he returns next month.

    Thank you and enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So disappointed that you're unable to post while on your adventure! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return!
    Aunt Lana

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i miss you guys ! im soo jealous:) i hope you guys are having an amazing time and i cant wait to see you when you come back !

    -rachel <3

    ReplyDelete